Monday, February 15, 2010

Missing You

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. ~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Claudia Ghandi

I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

"I find the map and draw a straight line
Over rivers, farms, and state lines
The distance from 'A' to where you'd be
It's only finger-lengths that I see
I touch the place where I'd find your face
My finger in creases of distant dark places...
I'm miles from where you are,
I lay down on the cold ground
I, I pray that something picks me up
And sets me down in your warm arms" - "Set the Fire to the Third Bar" - Snow Patrol

"How I wish, How I wish you were here...We're Just 2 lost souls swimming in a fish bowl... year after year" - "Wish You Were Here" - Pink Floyd



I miss you!!! "LOVE CALCEN"


Much Love,

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment